12th Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
- CASE Preliminary Program can be found here
- 7 Workshop and Tutorials were accepted at CASE 2016. Details here.
- ABB is a Gold Sponsor for CASE 2016
- Final Submission Guidelines and Registration information for CASE/ISAM conferences and workshops were updated.
- As of June 10, Paperplaza can generate invitation letters for accepted papers.
- IEEE RAS and the US National Science Foundation will support student travel to CASE 2016! Details here
- Workshop and tutorial proposal submission deadline extended to June 15, 2016
- Invitation letters can now be generated upon request. See information here
- Exhibitors list has been added
- Harmonic Drive is a Bronze sponsor for CASE 2016
- Texas Instruments is a platinum sponsor and UTARI is a gold sponsor for CASE 2016
- Agile Robotics for Industrial Automation Competition
- Call for Late Breaking Results and Posters – deadline is June 20.
(IEEE CASE 2016)
The twelfth annual IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE CASE 2016), sponsored by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS), will be held in Fort Worth Texas, USA, August 21 to 24, 2016. IEEE CASE is the flagship automation conference of the IEEE RAS and constitutes the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide a broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers, academics, and practitioners.
We hope to see you all in Texas in August 2016!
The technical program of IEEE CASE 2016 will consist of tutorials/workshops, keynote/plenary speeches, automation forums, and oral presentations. Papers describing original work on abstractions, algorithms, theories, methodologies, and case studies are invited. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted for inclusion into IEEEXplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. IEEE CASE is an offspring of the journal IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (www.ieee.org/publications/t-ase). The journal will publish a Special CASE Issue of top-rated papers.
CASE 2016 will be held in conjunction with the IEEE International Symposium on Assembly and Manufacturing (ISAM). The organizing committee of CASE and ISAM 2016 cordially invite you to submit full paper contributions through Paper Plaza January 7 through March 28, 2016. Proposals for workshops and tutorials are accepted through June 15 2016.
In addition, we are happy to announce that starting in 2016, the editorial board of Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L) (www.ieee-ras.org/publications/ra-l) will accept submissions in conjunction to CASE/ISAM January 7 through March 1, 2016.
Automation for Everyone
- CASE 2016 will focus on innovative and promising applications of automation in the home, office, factory and healthcare environments.
- Particular attention to: reliable robotics, networked energy systems, assistive technologies, internet of things, sustainable healthcare systems, automated transportation, big data analytics and disaster management.
Dates & Location
August 21-24, 2016
The Worthington Renaissance Hotel
Fort Worth, Texas
- Foundation of Automation
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Assistive Technologies
- Automation in Meso, Micro and Nano-scale
- Information Automation
- Manufacturing Automation
- Automation in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Networked and Control Systems
- Robotics for Automation
- Other Topics in Automation
Fort Worth, Texas
The City of Cowboys & Culture is the 17th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination in Texas, welcoming 6.5 million visitors annually. Learn More . . .